Practical Name: Convert the given English Paragraph using into Marathi/Hindi using Google transliteration.
Tools/Software: Computer with Internet Connection and Browser like Mozilla, Chrome, etc.
Google transliteration (formerly Google Indic Transliteration) is a transliteration typing service for Hindi and other languages. You can type in regional languages using English alphabets and vowels which instantly gets converted to the regional language fonts.
Google Translate is a free translation service that provides instant translations between dozens of different languages. It can translate words, sentences and web pages between any combination of our supported languages. With Google Translate, we hope to make information universally accessible and useful, regardless of the language in which it’s written.Procedure:
1) Start the Browsing Software like Mozilla or Chrome.
2) Go to the http://www.google.com/inputtools/try/ website.
3) Choose the language in which you want to type.
4) Click in the box and type the sentence in the desired language using English alphabets and vowels
5) As you are typing the words will get converted to the language chosen, you will get few alternatives for you to select or you may edit a suggested word in the text box given below the list.
6) When finished click on the close button on the browser's window.
Result: A paragraph from Hindi and Marathi textbook was typed using Google transliteration service.